Friday, February 18, 2011

Canberra

Well John and I are now in Canberra, the first Caravan park we pulled into and paid for three nights turned out to be a disaster, it was like being in a time warp like going back to Cooma in the 1980's. I know my girls will know what I mean, it was disgusting. I told John I wanted a refund as I wasn't prepared to stay there, as it was we got a refund without a problem. We are now in a much better one closer to the town and it costs $1 per night more.
No photos as yet, we had torrential down to Bulahdelah where we camped at the showground which was fine, that morning we headed into more bad rain and travelled to Corrimal Campground which was a big surprise as the campsites were really great, I would recommend it to anyone.
Then Friday we headed off to Taralga where we caught up with Thelma and Harry, it was a lovely stopover.
Today we are chilling a bit as it is raining. Tomorrow we are off to the markets and then to the war museum. Hopefully photos to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment